Consecutive Numbering is an additional service we offer when you order custom multi part NCR (No Carbon Required) business forms.
- We charge a standard price of £15.00 for Consecutive Numbering (no matter what size order you place).
- We start from a number of your choice.
- Numbering is consecutive for the entire order and will start from whatever number you require, for example 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004, 10005 etc.
- Numbering will be in black and in one position.
- All parts on each NCR set are consecutively numbered the same.
- All NCR sets are numbered consecutively.
- This charge is per NCR order numbered.
If you are supplying your own file for us to print from, you can show the numbering position by uploading two files when you order:
1. A visual design file which shows the consecutive numbering position for reference.
2. A second 'print ready' design file with the consecutive numbering information removed.
Please leave an area for us to place the number into. We recommend an area of 30mm wide and 10mm high. When designing artwork that requires consecutive numbering, please use Arial 18 point as a guide for the amount of room that is required for this.
The Consecutive Numbering Service automatically transfers the number impression to the consecutive sheets in the NCR set below.
We can also number in red ink and in multiple positions (skip numbering) but this will involve extra cost. Please contact us for a bespoke quotation if you have more complex numbering requirements.
All prices exclude VAT at the current rate.
Pay securely online.