What are legal corners? Usually referred to as legal corners but also document triangles or document corners, they are small pieces of quality card that wrap around documents, usually in the top left corner. They are used to keep important documents intact and provide protection to the document.
Professional companies of all kinds use document corners including Solicitors, Accountants, Estate Agents, Barristers, Independent Financial Advisers, Architects and Insurance businesses.
They can be used by any professional business and are often used on legal documents, company quotations, reports, surveys, business contracts and important tender documentation. Printed Corners will help your business brand message stand out in a crowded market.
- We specialise in personalised and printed legal corners which have the benefit of reinforcing your professional image.
- Not all printed legal corners are the same. MD Print Shop ensure printing your personalised corners to the highest calibre.
- Fully personalised with your own company logo - legal corners (or document corners), are small pre-creased triangular cards which will keep your documents smart & tidy and present a professional image.
- We believe we supply the best printed legal corners in the UK
- Bespoke legal corners - Customised UK designed and printed legal and document corners.
T: 0191 289 4755
Share this post
- Tags: Architects Printed Corners, Bespoke Legal Corners, Customised Legal Corners, Document Corners, IFA Printed Corners, Legal Corners, Legal Corners Printed, Legal Corners with Logo, Personalised Legal Corners, Printed Document Corners, Printed Legal Corners, Solicitors Corners, Triangle Corners