We custom print Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads for 403 British businesses. Each and every one of our orders is 'made to order' in the UK. Order your customised NCR (NO Carbon Required) Pads online now.Click to Order NCR Pads
You can either supply your own design (in PDF format) for us to use, or let us design a form appropriate to your business needs. We always send a digital proof for approval prior to printing your order.
Duplicate NCR Pads consist of 50 x 2 Part NCR sheets of paper. We glue the 50 x 2 Part NCR sets in to pad form, with a grey board backing card. Pads are usually glued at the top (head) but we can also glue on the left hand side if required.
As every order is completely bespoke and 'made to order', we can customise your Duplicate NCR Pads to your exact requirements.
Personalised Custom Printed Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads - Made to Order. Each Pad is Glued together with 50 Duplicate NCR Carbon Copy Sets. Personalised to your exact needs. You can supply your own design in PDF format, or we can design for you.Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads
- Custom NCR pads are a professional and efficient way of keeping your business affairs in order
- Glued into NCR Pads - 50 x 2 Part Duplicate NCR Sets in each pad
- 2 Part NCR White/Yellow. Your order will be printed onto Premium Quality Carbonless Paper as standard. Let us know if you require a different paper sequence.
Two Options for Printing:
1. One Colour Print. We print in black ink as standard. If you require a different ink colour, let us know and we can do this at no extra charge
2. Full Colour Print. Printed in as many ink colours as you require
- Prices are for printing to the front of all sheets. If you also require printing on the reverse of the sheets, please ask for a FREE Quote
- Each pad has a grey board backing card.
- Glued at the top of the pad or on the left hand side.
Sizes Available for NCR Pads:
A4 Size (210 x 297mm)
A5 Size (148 x 210 mm)
DL Size (99 x 210mm)
A6 Size (105 x 148mm)
Custom sizes are also available on request
- Add Sequential Numbering if required. We can start the numbering from any number of your choice. We can also position the numbering wherever on the form. We can also number in more than one position if required. Please contact us if you need numbering in more than one position.
- Writing Shield cards included with order. We supply loose sheets of card with your order. These cards can be placed under the NCR set in use to stop impressions transferring onto subsequent NCR sets below.
- Hole Punching is generally free of charge if required. Let us know if you require hole punching when you place your order. We can hole punch x 1, x2, and x4 on your order if required. Please contact us to discuss your personal requirements.
- We are the Business to Business (B2B) Custom NCR Print Provider for the UK market. MD Print Shop are quality NCR paper printing specialists.
Common Uses for NCR Pads:
- Invoice Pads
- Receipt Pads
- Timesheet Pads
- Job Sheet Pads
- Work Pads
- Dental Pads
- Medical Pads
- Order Pads
- Service Report Pads
- Waste Transfer Pads
- Accident Report Pads
- Stock Transfer Pads
- Dental Lab Pads etc.
NCR Paper Printing Service
We print your bespoke business design onto top quality NCR (No Carbon Required) carbon copy paper. Your order will be personalised and printed to your exact business needs. When you write on the top NCR sheet of paper an instant copy of what you have written is made onto the NCR sheets below.
There are many tasks within a business environment which may require different copies of a completed form to be retained. Each business has different internal practices and reasons to need completed ‘multi part’ carbon copy forms. The original completed NCR form may often go to a customer and any copies may be filed with accounts or internal departments within the business structure.
How Does NCR Paper Work?
NCR (No Carbon Required) paper has a special dye coated on the back of the sheet. When written on, this dye reacts with the top of the next sheet of NCR paper below. Write on the top NCR sheet and an instant copy of what you have just written is automatically made on the NCR sheet(s) below.
Before paper manufacturers invented NCR paper, people used blue carbon paper to make a copy. By placing a sheet of blue carbon paper between two sheets of normal paper and writing on the top sheet of paper, an impression was made on the bottom sheet of paper. The problem here was it was a messy procedure, quite fiddly and often time consuming. NCR paper is a much better option and this is what we use!
What can MD Print Shop print and design for you? You can order online via our ecommerce website and we will deliver direct to your door. If you require expert advice or a FREE quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.
Share this post
- Tags: 2 Part NCR Pads, 2 Ply NCR Pads, 2 Sheet NCR Pads, Bespoke NCR Pad, Business Form NCR Pads, Custom Duplicate NCR Pads, Duplicate Glued Pads, Duplicate NCR Pads, Personalised NCR Pads, Two Part NCR Pads, White Yellow NCR Pads