Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads
- FREE Delivery
Custom Printed Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Carbonless Pads.
Personalised Custom Printed Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads - Made to Order. Each Pad is Glued together with 50 Duplicate NCR Carbonless Copy Sets. Personalised to your exact needs. You can supply your own design in PDF format, or we can design for you. This is our Most Popular Product!
Shop Online Now! FREE UK mainland delivery.
Personalised & Printed Duplicate (2 Part) NCR Pads
- Custom NCR pads are a professional and efficient way of keeping your business affairs in order
- Glued into Pads - 50 Duplicate NCR Sets in each pad
- 2 Part NCR White/Yellow. Your order will be printed onto Premium Quality Carbonless Paper as standard. Let us know if you require a different paper sequence.
Two Options for Printing:
1. One Colour Print. We print in black ink as standard. If you require a different ink colour, let us know and we can do this at no extra charge
2. Full Colour Print. Printed in as many ink colours as you require
- Prices are for printing to the front of all sheets. If you also require printing on the reverse of the sheets, please ask for a FREE Quote
- Each pad has a grey board backing card
A4 (210 x 297mm)
A5 (148 x 210 mm)
DL (99 x 210mm)
A6 (105 x 148mm)
Custom sizes are also available on request
- Add Sequential Numbering if required
- Writing Shield cards included with order
- Hole Punching is generally free of charge if required. Let us know if you require hole punching when you place your order
- Business to Business (B2B) Custom NCR Print Provider
Bespoke NCR Printing - Common Uses:
- Invoice Pads
- Receipt Pads
- Timesheet Pads
- Job Sheet Pads
- Work Pads
- Service Report Pads
- Waste Transfer Pads
- Accident Report Pads
- Stock Transfer Pads
- Dental Lab Pads etc.
Carbonless NCR Paper Printing Service
We print your personalised business design onto premium quality NCR (No Carbon Required) carbonless copy paper. Your order will be custom printed to your exact business requirements. When you write on the top NCR sheet of paper, an instant copy of what you have written is automatically made onto subsequent NCR sheets below.
There are many tasks within a business environment which can require different copies of a completed form to be retained. Each business has different internal practices and reasons to need completed ‘multi part’ carbonless copy forms. The original completed NCR form may often go to a customer and any copies may be filed with accounts or other internal departments within the business structure.
How Does NCR Carbonless Copy Paper Work?
NCR paper has a special dye coated on the back of the sheet. When written on, this dye reacts with the top of the next sheet of NCR paper below. Write on the top NCR sheet and an instant copy of what you have just written is automatically made on the NCR sheet(s) below.
Before paper manufacturers invented NCR paper, people used blue carbon paper to make a copy. By placing a sheet of blue carbon paper between two sheets of normal paper and writing on the top sheet of paper, an impression was made on the bottom sheet of paper. The problem here was it was a messy procedure, quite fiddly and often time consuming. NCR carbonless paper is a much better option and this is what we use!
We print quality, personalised NCR Pads for businesses throughout the UK. Similarly we offer FREE Delivery UK mainland.
FREE Delivery (UK mainland) With Every Order
- Standard turnaround is 5 working days from approval of digital proof. If you require an express turnaround, please contact us to discuss
Delivery to one mainland UK address
- Once your order is complete, we will dispatch using our standard next working day courier service
Standard FREE delivery is between 8:00 and 18:00
We also offer Delivery to a UK non mainland address. (For instance, NI, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands etc). This service can be added to your order as you progress through checkout. Delivery to UK non mainland addresses may take slightly longer to arrive. We charge £20.00 for this service
Currently we only deliver to UK addresses. Please contact us for a bespoke quotation for delivery abroad
We do not deliver on Public Holidays
We do not deliver to P.O. box addresses
If you have any special instructions regarding the delivery of your order it is important to highlight this when you order
- Contact us if you would like to discuss your particular delivery requirements
ORDER ONLINE NOW | YOUR ORDER WILL BE CUSTOM MADE FOR YOU
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN 2022
Mark Drummond - Owner MD Print Shop
I will personally make sure your order goes smoothly and that you are delighted with your print!